Today webinars are one of the major parts of the digital marketing strategy for many businesses.
And if you want to make the most of your webinars, a good webinar hosting platform helps with marketing and promotion.
WebinarJam is one of the best webinar software on the market right now.
We made a detailed review of WebinarJam with its most prominent pros and cons to help you make an informed decision.
What is WebinarJam?
WebinarJam is one of the best webinar hosting platforms on the market right now with over 30,000 users.
This tool for online marketing has a lot of exciting features:
- Direct streaming on YouTube Live
- Secure, password-protected webinar rooms
- Advanced data tracking and analytics
- Automatic webinar recording
- You can invite up to six co-presenters
- Internet Explorer
- Has an in-built auto-responder
- HD quality video and audio
- Virtual whiteboard, chat options and poll
- Highly customizable templates
- Pre-recorded video injection possible for presentations
- Windows, Mac, and Linux OS compatible
- Chrome, Firefox, Edge and other browsers compatible
WebinarJam webinar platform assists you in customer engagement with Q&A sessions, live chats and one-on-one sessions. You can customize the webinar templates as well.
- Create webinar registration pages
- Easy scheduling of events and sessions
- Actionable insights (data analytics)
- Send invites and offers to attendees
WebinarJam is the best webinar platform today.
Here’s a list of all its features:
1. High Level of Automation.
WebinarJam helps you automate the entire webinar hosting steps such as registration, confirmation, follow-up emails to your registrars and audience, and more.
WebinarJam is automatically recording your webinar and automatically can send replays to your attendees.
You can now focus on the content of your webinar, and WebinarJam will take care of the rest.
2. Full Campaign Control.
Set your schedules with WebinarJam’s in-built extended scheduling management tool. Set your campaign at the intervals you need, daily, weekly, monthly, or annually.
WebinarJam also automatically adjusts the local time of your event according to the attendee’s location.
3. Post-Event Communications.
When you’ve impressed your audience with your presentation, and after that follow-up with them and engage them. Encourage them to take the final action.
WebinarJam is one of the best webinar software apps as it gives you all the tools you need for post-event communications.
It uses boolean logic to contact all the prospective leads after a webinar.
WebinarJam comes with an auto-responder that sends emails and helps you follow up with all the registrars right after the registration.
You can also segment your leads who are interested in your products from the disinterested ones, and target them with specific communications. This helps you improve your sales conversion numbers.
4. Multi-language Capability.
WebinarJam’s multi-language capability allows you to select your preferred language and translate all the customer-facing pages into it.
5. Robust Data Analytics.
WebinarJam has an advanced data analytics toolkit you can use in a webinar platform.
It allows you to analyze a wide range of metrics, such as total visitors, replay watched, number of clicks, registrations, people in the room, and much more.
You can leverage actions of your audiens from data-driven results, and focus on targeting the leads who are most likely to buy from you.
6. One-Click Registration.
Your goal is to register as many people as you can for your webinar. You need to make sure that your registration process is as simple.
WebinarJam has one-click registration, so you can bring in more registrants easily.
Just send a “Click to Register” to your email list, and anyone who clicked the link will be instantly registered for your webinar.
7. Straightforward Admin Setup.
WebinarJam offers fast and smooth admin setup and ‘Express Configuration,’ can get you up and running within 30 seconds.
8. Compatible With Everything.
WebinarJam is fully compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux and also compatible with browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, Internet Explorer, and more.
9. Extensive Third-Party Integrations.
WebinarJam can be integrated with many tools and apps, such as email marketing tools, shopping carts, third-party CRMs, and much more.
Today with online tools you can make your business almost fully automated and free a lot of your time.
10. Flexible Sharing Options.
With WebinarJam you can display and share anything like:
- Inclusion of annotations
- Video injections
- Slide shows
- Polls and surveys
- Screen share
It makes it easy to share and impress your audience with your webinar.
WebinarJam has 3 flexible pricing plans with a wide range of features.
1. The Basic Plan For Beginners.
The ‘Basic’ plan costs $479 per year, when billed annually. It is best suited for beginners in the webinar space.
You can have 3 presenters per webinar, 500 attendees per webinar and 24/7 customer support.
2. The Pro Plan For Professionals.
The ‘Pro’ plan costs $783 per year when billed annually and it’s especially suitable for professionals who host webinars regularly.
The Pro plan includes: 4 presenters per webinar, 1000 attendees per webinar and 24/7 customer support.
3. The Premium Plan For Experts.
The ‘Premium’ plan offers its users 10 times the facilities, power, and benefits compared to the other two plans.
This plan costs $997 per year billed annually, and is most suitable for experts and businesses who heavily rely on webinars for marketing.
The Premium plan includes: 6 presenters per webinar, 5000 attendees per webinar and 24/7 customer support.
WebinarJam also gives a 100% risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee with all the plans.
The most prominent pros of WebinarJam are:
- Easy to use, with an intuitive user interface.
- The “Basic” plan has the lowest price in the market.
- Has multiple training videos for users.
- Live 24/7 customer support and chat support at no extra cost.
- Automatically records every webinar.
- Has a flexible and dynamic layout control to optimize the display.
- Fully compatible with OS, Windows, Linux and Mac and web browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Edge.
- Offers highly customizable landing page templates.
- PYou can send public and private messages to webinar attendees.
- You can seamlessly add previously loaded videos in your webinar.
- HD video quality.
- It allows presenters to use free drawing, color, font type, eraser, geometrical shapes, text and much more).
- It has a visual editor PageJam with professionally designed registration pages.
- A single-click registration for the webinars.
- Integrates with apps and tools like Zapier, CRM, MailChimp, and shopping cart, Drip, Kartra, iContact, and more.
- In-built scheduling management and email auto-responder.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Has multi-language capability.
- Social media integration.
- Seamless integration with Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo!
- Send SMS and voice messages to registered attendees before the beginning of the webinar.
- Easily use web cameras, screen sharing, and pre-recorded videos in a single webinar.
WebinarJam stands out from other webinar platforms with its attention to details, customer-support and ease of use. It also has many testimonials and reviews.
WebinarJam is a trusted webinar platform software, but it also has its cons.
Here are a few of them:
- The ‘Premium’ plan is highly-priced
- Live video streaming has some rare delays
- Poll data doesn’t track which attendee clicked on which option
- Sometimes displays the ‘Reconnect–Connectivity Issues’ button even when connectivity is good.
There are a few complaints about WebinarJam, and it’s still one of the best webinar hosting platforms available.
What WebinarJam Alternatives Are There?
If you have doubts and didn’t decide yet to use WebinarJam, here’re some alternatives for you.
Here’s 5 platform alternatives of WebinarJam:
EverWebinar is a powerful business automation software and webinar platform. It suits best for webinars and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It has pre-designed landing pages.
- Smooth and easy setup.
- It has an advanced scheduling system.
- It integrates with MailChimp, Kartra, GetResponse, and many other marketing tools and apps.
- You get a $100 discount upon sign-up.
- It has an affiliate program.
- It has an in-built live-chat simulator.
- It offers an auto-responder.
- Advanced data analytics.
- Doesn’t integrate with Facebook Live and YouTube Live
- There have been some complaints about the live webinar feature.
- It’s not so easy to create automated campaigns with EverWebinar.
EverWebinar has a flat rate of $597 billed yearly.
ClickMeeting is a browser-based webinar software platform. It offers audio and video-based webinars with a wide range of features, such as waiting room with agenda, interface customization, automated webinars, and more.
- You can monetize your webinars.
- User-friendly and intuitive user interface.
- Integration with Facebook and YouTube Live.
- Allows integration of polls and surveys.
- Access to online whiteboards.
- Sometimes it has connectivity issues.
- Screen-sharing could be improved.
- Customer support is not at its best.
You can use the platform for 30 days for free with up to 25 attendees.
After that, the paid plan costs $25 per month billed annually. And the third plan is $40 per month if billed annually.
If you need high customization, scalability, get in touch with ClickMeeting for a personalized quote.
Demio is one of the best webinar platforms in the market and gives a simple webinar experience for your audience. It has many marketing tools and is best suited for live events and marketing campaigns.
- User-friendly with an intuitive user interface.
- On-the-go online platform.
- Allows many third-party integrations like Zapier.
- 24/7 customer service with live chats available.
- In-built data analytics tool.
- Unlimited webinars and recordings for up to a 100 recordings.
- 14-day free trial with 25 attendee room size.
- Pricing plans do not have much diversity.
- You might experience connectivity issues.
The ‘starter’ plan cis $34 per month paid annually. The ‘growth’ plan costs $69 per month paid annually, and the ‘business’ plan is $163 per month. You can save 30% on the annual subscription.
EasyWebinar is a full-webinar suite with HD quality, no downtime streaming, and screen sharing with up to 4 people.
- automated webinar platform.
- It has a wide range of API integrations.
- Has webinar scheduling.
- Advanced data analytics.
- 14-day free trial.
- Provides customer support in over 15 languages.
- 24/7 customer support with live chat option.
- Multiple presenters allowed with HD screen sharing.
- Set-up can be difficult for a novice.
- Connectivity issues may occur.
The ‘Standard’ plan costs $78 per month, the ‘Pro’ plan is $129 per month, and the ‘Enterprise’ plan is $499 per month. With EasyWebinar on annual billing, you get a 3-month free period.
GoToWebinar is a popular webinar platform that hosts on-demand, recorded webinars. It’s one of the most stable and reliable webinar platforms currently available on the market.
- Has flexible scheduling.
- Excellent poll feature.
- 7-day free trial with up to 100 attendees.
- Excellent third-party integrations.
- In-built data analytics tool for all plans.
- Customisable branding with your own logos, templates, etc.
- User-friendly webinar platform.
- HD quality audio and video.
- Quite expensive software.
The ‘Starter’ plan is $89 per month, the ‘Pro’ plan costs $199 per month, and the ‘Plus’ plan is $429 per month. You can save 20% on an annual subscription.
GoToWebinar also has a highly customized ‘Enterprise’ plan for up to 5000 webinar attendees.
How Do You Get Started With WebinarJam?
Getting started with WebinarJam is simple.
You can start WebinarJam for the 14 day trial for just $1.
Sign-up and choose your preferred plan. No money would be taken from your account since you’re getting a 60-day free trial.
After you log in as a new user, download the WebinarJam plugin.
Google Chrome is the most compatible web browser to host a webinar with WebinarJam. There is also Firefox, but Chrome is the best option.
While you present your webinar, always use your personal computer or a desktop for best results. There are simple reasons for that:
- Mobile phones have big memory storage capacity, but you may suffer lag time during live video streaming
- Video quality is not that good for a webinar session
- With desktop streaming can help you use the controls better managing polls, surveys, and one-on-one engagements with your attendees
For easy set up, just follow this steps:
Log in to the WebinarJam account and go to ‘My Webinars.’
Under ‘Ready to get started,’ section, click ‘Your links.’
Things To Do And Avoid:
- Avoid using the program on a computer that has low memory storage space.
- Free up memory before running your webinar on WebinarJam for maximum speed.
- Don’t run programs that take a lot of space like Netflix along with the webinar.
- Make sure you have a high-speed internet connection.
- Close all other tabs and browsers for a better performance.
Before you start a webinar, make sure to connect sound and video. Test your microphones and camera, get your files ready and check your room lighting. Make sure you have no loud noise near you.
When you’ve started the event, it can be a lag time of 40 seconds to 1-minute for the software to fully load for all the attendees.
Many impressive features, positive reviews to the excellence of WebinarJam.
WebinarJam has enough step-by-step video tutorials to guide you and help you host a webinar, even if you are a beginner.
Modern, advanced customer engagement and interaction features will help you boost sales and generate revenue through your webinars.
And you can get a 60-day free trial to help you decide if it’s for you or not.
Get started with 14 days of WebinarJam for $1.